Education is one of the most valuable investments we can make to build a better future. Learning the right skills and gaining a positive mindset can lead us to various career options. In order to achieve these benefits, one must consider crucial factors such as the quality of teaching, facilities, and most of all, the cost. Of course, we want to ensure that we are getting our money’s worth. Fortunately, CIIT Philippines is one of the colleges exerting efforts to shape and revamp the education it offers. Aside from providing topnotch arts and technology education, CIIT offers flexible tuition payment system to give interested people like you convenient ways to enroll.
Incoming freshman students or parents who will send their kids to college may check tuition fee payments at CIIT Philippines. The tuition fees range from PHP 42,000 to PHP 45,000 per trimester for college and around PHP 48,000 to PHP 51,000 per semester for senior high school. The tuition fee payments at CIIT are way cheaper than other schools offering the same program, which makes it a great choice for most people. Get a few hints on how you can allot your precious budget for education and other needs this school year.
Facts About CIIT Tuition Payment System
Here are five facts that you must learn about tuition fees and payment options at CIIT Philippines.
1. CIIT gives 5% discount on fully paid tuition fees.
CIIT gives discounts to enrollees who will pay the full trimester fees by the class opening using any of the payment modes: cash, credit card, check, or bank payment.
2. CIIT has an off-campus payment option.
Yes, you can pay your tuition fee in a matter of few clicks. CIIT Philippines now offers off-campus payment methods using Dragonpay and debit or credit card. All you need to do is visit www.old.ciit.edu.ph/payment, choose your preferred payment option, follow the payment instructions, review and check your details, and complete your transaction. Once done, you will receive a message confirming that you are now enrolled at CIIT! Need a proof of payment? You can request for an official receipt from our cashier any time, even after enrollment ends.
Easy right? This payment method is powered by Edusuite, an AI-driven school management system provider. If you would like to know more about Edusuite and want to open a similar off-campus payment option for your own school, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. CIIT offers lower rates compared to its top rivals.
To give you an idea on this, here is a list of how much you ought to pay for IT-related courses in other schools according to FindUniversity.ph list.
- iAcademy–PHP 165,000 to PHP 225,000/year
- De La Salle University–PHP 205,000 to PHP 225,000/year
- Ateneo de Manila University–PHP 160,000 to PHP 180,000/year
- Mapua University–PHP 130,000 to PHP 195,000/year
- AMA Computer University–PHP 60,000 to PHP 90,000/year
- Adamson University–PHP 66,000 to PHP 120,000/year
4. CIIT presents convenient schemes to those who will make partial payments.
College enrollees should pay 40% of the total trimester fees upon enrollment first, and then the remaining 60% shall be divided into two (2) payment deadlines: 30% must be paid before midterm exam, and the other 30% must be paid before the final exam.
For the senior high school enrollees, 30% of the total semester fees must be paid upon enrollment. As for the remaining 70%, it shall be divided into seven (7) payment deadlines.
5. CIIT provides scholarship programs for qualified students.
Aside from flexible payment system, CIIT also supports aspiring and passionate students to move closer to their dreams with CIIT Scholarship programs. Check our list of scholarship programs and requirements for incoming senior high school and college students.
Would you like to take advantage of these exclusive CIIT tuition fee deals? Browse CIIT bachelor’s degree programs now and enjoy these perks!
The Theory of Multiple Intelligences and Its Relevance to Choosing Your SHS Strand
How to Choose the Perfect SHS Track and Strand for You